Medicare Diabetic Shoe Program

 
Dr. Robert Case at the Charlotte County Foot Clinics has the most comfortable, and the widest selection of Diabetic shoes in Port Charlotte Florida and the surrounding area. When you are looking for comfortable dress, exercise, walking, tennis, or casual shoes then give us a call or stop in at one of our two locations. Dr. Case is always happy and willing to help people to live a pain free and active life.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In order to qualify for Medicare covered shoes you must be under a comprehensive diabetes treatment plan and have one or more of the following:
 
  • Foot deformity
  • History of Preulcerative Callus
  • Partial or Complete Amputation of the Foot
 
  • Peripheral Neuropathy with Evidence of Callus Formation
  • Poor Circulation
  • Previous Foot Ulceration
 
For those who qualify

, Medicare will pay 80% of the allowed amount for one pair of shoes and up to three pairs of molded innersoles per year. Most secondary insurers will help pay the other 20%.
 
  • You Have Diabetes
  • You Have One or More of the Foot Problems Just Mentioned
  • You are Under a Comprehensive Diabetes Treatment Plan
 
  • You Need the Special Shoes
  • Provide You With a Prescription for the Shoes
 
The Physician Treating You for Your Diabetes Must Certify that:
At Charlotte County Foot Clinics our staff is fully qualified to fit shoes and inserts for your new footwear as well as making any alterations that may be needed to ensure your long lasting comfort. Charlotte County Foot Clinics invites you to contact us today for more information on our Medicare Diabetic Shoe Program in Port Charlotte Florida.